The guard shakes his head, The bolt wasn't enough to kill it. The damn thing look like it had a tough hide like that of a lizard, but it went on two legs with a long tail.
Lena nods in acknowledgement of Steven's offer. I appreciate it. We'll let you know if something comes up we think is worth troubling the group, but for now it seems just like an predators testing our defenses.
Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!
Delving Deeper [Into Madness]: Act 1, Scene 3
Moderator: TristenC
- TristenC
- Temporal Immortal

- Posts: 12986
- http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
- Location: somewhere in the aether
Re: Delving Deeper [Into Madness]: Act 1, Scene 3
=======================================
(OOC: Sorry for the question but are we after all preparations or still need to meditate and stuff? Since I understand Ke'Sha already casted the restoration. If we are ready, so let's dive back to the Labyrinth.)
(OOC: Sorry for the question but are we after all preparations or still need to meditate and stuff? Since I understand Ke'Sha already casted the restoration. If we are ready, so let's dive back to the Labyrinth.)
- TristenC
- Temporal Immortal

- Posts: 12986
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
- Location: somewhere in the aether
Re: Delving Deeper [Into Madness]: Act 1, Scene 3
[Around 8am, so if there is more time desired beyond that we just need party concurrence]
Re: Delving Deeper [Into Madness]: Act 1, Scene 3
Axid will arise and gather his belongings. He will get a bite to eat and some coffee. He finds the human beverage to be quite enjoyable even if it seems "thin and light" by Dwarven standards. His interest in the hub-bub around the camp is non=existent as he has a fairly good idea that someone close by is behind the shenanigans. He mutters to himself mostly. "Moradin should bang his hammer on whatever 'god' that blasted halfling reveres and end that abomination. 'Tis an affront to the living and the dead." He mutters some more knowing that the sooner they are back in the cavern the safer these poor souls are.
You are talkin' to the holy symbol wearing,
Ruby ring wearing, kiss stealing; Woo!
Praying/healing, beholder riding, griffin flying
Son of a blowgun, and I'm having a hard time holding these Aboleth shoes down! WOO!
Ruby ring wearing, kiss stealing; Woo!
Praying/healing, beholder riding, griffin flying
Son of a blowgun, and I'm having a hard time holding these Aboleth shoes down! WOO!
Re: Delving Deeper [Into Madness]: Act 1, Scene 3
Hearing all the rumble coming from the dwarf Ke'Sha looks at him and say... "You know... you remind me of Rattle..." he keeps looking at him for a moment, "Right Gur? What do you think?" but then he looks away and towards Stefen and Allakhian, "We..." he gesture at his small minions group, "are ready."
====================================
(OOC: I think *WE* are ready.
)
====================================
(OOC: I think *WE* are ready.
Re: Delving Deeper [Into Madness]: Act 1, Scene 3
Axid reaches into a pouch and “rattles” his stuff around in the pouch just to make some noise.
You are talkin' to the holy symbol wearing,
Ruby ring wearing, kiss stealing; Woo!
Praying/healing, beholder riding, griffin flying
Son of a blowgun, and I'm having a hard time holding these Aboleth shoes down! WOO!
Ruby ring wearing, kiss stealing; Woo!
Praying/healing, beholder riding, griffin flying
Son of a blowgun, and I'm having a hard time holding these Aboleth shoes down! WOO!
Re: Delving Deeper [Into Madness]: Act 1, Scene 3
Jag shakes his head at he others interactions. Sits quietly and gets in rest while he can.
Jack as usual will either hid in his bedroll to not draw attention, or spend his awake time skulking the edges of camp in the shadows, waiting for the signal to head back in.
Jack as usual will either hid in his bedroll to not draw attention, or spend his awake time skulking the edges of camp in the shadows, waiting for the signal to head back in.
- Lord Torath
- Merchant

- Posts: 461
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2024 4:23 am
- Location: Sharangar's Revenge
Re: Delving Deeper [Into Madness]: Act 1, Scene 3
“Do we want to take the long way in, so that we can examine the areas we pass for changes? Or should I open a wormhole direct to the 'Dragon Room'? And does anyone have any questions they specifically want to ask it using Speak with Dead?
“I wouldn't mind knowing how it was killed, and where it got the tattoos it has that we don't. And whether it would like to be resurrected when we have the time.”
“I wouldn't mind knowing how it was killed, and where it got the tattoos it has that we don't. And whether it would like to be resurrected when we have the time.”
Re: Delving Deeper [Into Madness]: Act 1, Scene 3
"If I recall it has 3, and I think we have now caught up to it." Jag injects.



