Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Advanced search

Post subject: Re: Pytor Fulcher (Mltillis)- Private Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:08 pm 
Merchant
Merchant

Strangely Pytor finds solace in her words and actions until the mention of Barsali... "But Grandmother, it was my hands that ended his life. We swore a blood-oath to watch over each other. If he is not able to pass on, it is my duty to find a way to set his soul at peace. Though, I will heed your advice and find an ally experienced in such matters, if one exists. You said my sister has some experience with the oddities of this land?"

"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar

ProfileWWW 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:51 am 
Royal Prince
Royal Prince

The moon takes one back to their primal self... tell me, did you and Bartoli compete? Did you test yourselves against each other as young men often do? she asks, not really expecting an answer. The silver lady draws out the baser self and shoves the conscious mind aside... that is why so often you would not remember. You competed with him and so when he tried to stop you, the fight was inevitable.

The old woman sighs sadly, Yes, the only way to lay him to rest is to face him again, but only when you are ready. He will not stop. Adrastia has experience with many dangerous things in this land, but this is not among them. The creature which hunts you is quite a rare thing. Even I cannot advise you on how best to deal with it. But I know you will find a way.

Though we've a little ways to go yet, you should have something. Marta produces a bracelet woven of the finest black hair from a horse's mane. When you find your sister, she may not recognize you; you were so young when separated. Show her this, and tell her I have sent you. The old gypsy presses the object into his hand.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:08 pm 
Merchant
Merchant

"A rare thing you say, but not unheard of? If that is the case, then someone has faced them. I merely have to find someone with the knowledge which I need, before Barsali finds me... Somehow I feel that may be a task in and of itself." Pytor takes the bracelet and slips it onto his wrist. "I do not understand Grandmother. Are you not accompanying me to meet Adrastia?"

OOC: Sorry for the absence. Some RL issues came up.

"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar

ProfileWWW 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:39 am 
Royal Prince
Royal Prince

[no worries, I got derailed myself irl. sometimes it just feels like life wants to see how much it takes to break you]

The old woman nods, but does not seem too hopeful he will find someone to consult on the matter. In cases like these often a Telling is needed, but I have read the stars and asked the cards and no answer has come to me yet. As for the other... She grins sadly and pats his face, Where you and your sister must go I cannot follow for now. You are young and strong and my bones are old. For what you have to face I would be a hindrance, and I will not do that to you. Fret not, my child, we will see each other again after you go. I have seen it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:28 pm 
Merchant
Merchant

"Where is it that my sister and I must go, grandmother?" Pytor asks uneasily. Already the craving for drink gnaws at his throat. He shoves the thoughts down. For now the matters at hand prove more pressing.
"Nevertheless, I can not leave you alone in the wilderness. If we are to part ways, it must be after I know that you are somewhere safe."

ProfileWWW 

Advanced search