Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Advanced search

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Act 2 Scene 1: “Legend of The Crown” (Game Thread)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:13 pm 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

"Adran?" Mira asks a little guarded, going as far as to put an arm around Elsa in defence. "Where is Cal?" She asks keeping an arms length from him.

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard
Borderlands - Angel Half Elf Fighter
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger
Waterdeep 5.0 - Calarina Lock Human Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:31 pm 
Marquis
Marquis

Jerry whispers to Merrick, "Do I know him? I'm worried this place is messing with my memory. Or maybe my reality, if that's not the same thing. Wait - was it him coming the other way when we were pushing through those peculiar mists?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 pm 
Vagabond
Vagabond

Adran says, "It's great to see you all! Back at the small farm Cal and I went out into the woods because we saw what ended up being an illusion. I thought it was Aglos, the one I retrieved my scroll from! However, whatever it was we never found it. I do suspect that it might have been Algos trying to draw me out into the open to get the scroll and book back though. Once we were in the woods we became lost until we luckily came upon a band of gypsys - who brought me to town. While I came to town to find you Cal stayed with gypsys. One of their fortune tellers told him it would be in his interest to stay with them...."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:04 am 
Marquis
Marquis

Jerry gives Adran a polite half-smile, attention more on the mention of gypsies than the newcomer.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:57 am 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

"That's a shame he was.. sweet." Mira finishes her sentence, unsure how exactly the describe the Gnome who kept trying to hit on Elsa. "Can we join you?" She asks scanning the area for signs of Sabrina.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 am 
Vagabond
Vagabond

Adran replies to Mira's request, "I insist that you do." He says with a smile as he motions to the group to take their seats. Adran will also tell the group that he has already inquired about Akriel - however she was nowhere to be found. At the moment it is just a waiting game until the hostess he had asked to keep a keen eye out for her tells him otherwise....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:32 am 
Royal Prince
Royal Prince

Merrick answers Jerry, Yes, we met him just before we met Maria at the farmhouse... although I suppose it was less than 24 hours before we were separated again... he allows.

More flock...? You have a... large flock. So many... not easy to protect you from them all... Fenrir mentally sends Cross.

Elsa forms the barest frown at the mention that Cal had stayed elsewhere rather than joining them, but the moment passes quickly. She nods and moves to join Adran at table.

The militant mage finds himself the subject of study from one of the newcomers, a dusky-hued woman in gypsy-style garb of muted colors. She wears a very finely wrought basket-hilt rapier at her hip, and her blouse shifts as if she wears armor beneath it. A nod and a wary eye are all the greeting she provides.

The redheaded half-elven ranger, grins. Pay it no mind. he says, joining the table.

Mira looks about for Sabrina, but does not see the girl at the moment. Perhaps she works a later shift since it is only breakfast now. A young, dark-haired woman named Lyla comes by to take any additional orders. It quickly becomes evident that she speaks Elven very well.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:52 am 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

"Could I have a glass of Ale?" Mira asks as she takes a seat trying to postion herself between Elsa and Adrastia. "So did you learn anything from this scroll?" She asks the Elf unbuckling the Heavy shortsword and resting it between her legs.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:30 am 
Vagabond
Vagabond

Adran responds to Mira's question:
"I learned of the theories of a man named Tannis Feywald. He poses the theory of planar travel expounded beyond the normally accessible elemental, inner and outer planes. He refers to reaching ‘parallel’ planes, alternate existances, and for contacting much ‘Higher’ and ‘Lower’ planes. He achieved the former briefly by contacting those considered ‘gods’ by some, but not through divine magic. He postulated that such power could be achieved by mortals or semi-mortals like demihumans through decades of hard study to prepare themselves for what he considered “True Understanding”. Something that would make the use of magic so easy it required but a bare thought. Some of the passages were written in a strange code, which is where the scroll helped out. Unfortunately, the book references yet another volume - so I believe my search continues. Who knows, Aglos may have it......no matter what, he's probably searching for it already."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:32 am 
Viscount
Viscount

"I'll have more COFFEE! Don't skimp on the fixings!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:55 am 
Marquis
Marquis

Jerry settles down to wait.
If opportunity presents, she'll tell Merrick her intentions and then move over to talk to Lyla to and practice (and try learn a little more) Harmonian.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:17 pm 
Vagabond
Vagabond

Adran asks the group, "how was your hunt of that wolf man?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:07 pm 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

"Strange Scrolls are kind of my thing." MIra suggests as she listens to the story, ears perking up at the name of "Tannis" (has she ever heard that name?) "So its possinle to escape? Perhaps Arkiel's Love is powerful enough to actually contact these 'gods' if he can, perhaps he can send us home."

"The Wolf?" She speaks in common, her voice hushed, We killed him, with the help of Magic. He.. he was quite persistent, but we managed to find him and end him." Miras face was one of grim understanding, survival was all that matters, they had survived.

"The food here is outstanding you know? Expensive and we've just eaten, but excellent."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:14 pm 
Marquis
Marquis

If she overhears this, Jerry will offer, "If there is a scroll in magical writing, I am able to read it regardless of language."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:57 pm 
Viscount
Viscount

"Oh you magic people! I am kind of full from all that breakfast!" He will pat his belly.

"Oh a magic scroll, all knowledge magical is my specialty. I also would love to help, even if it is just so I learn something new."

"I love magic. Now that I have found you, I must continue my search."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Advanced search