Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:04 pm

Advanced search

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 539 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mira Rhelarwen (Jenara)- Private Thread
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:40 pm 
King
King

Marie fairly beams at the praise, but grins with a wry twist, Oh don't flatter, thinking I'll lower the price now that its done. she jests. Besides, you've already paid. she laughs, swatting the bards shoulder with the lightest touch. Well if you can't wait, you should try it on now! We need to be sure everything fits. I'm sure there will be a minor adjustment or two. She pats Mira's arm as the bard hugs her, hugging back with one arm as she holds a cushion of pins in the other.

Hmm? Mystery woman? Oh! Hahaha. No Dame C... ahem. She wouldn't likely come. She probably saw you at the amphitheater, but if she showed up at the Wayfarer, well the town would be abuzz... Leaning close she whispers, A relative of hers owns the Songstress. You know how it is. Blinking, Marie flushes a little as if she may have said too much regarding the woman's identity. Changing tack, she gestures to the gown, Go ahead and try it on if you've time, i'll help pin it in place and mark it up for adjustment. Just let me get those items for you to pick from. She says.

Returning quickly, the seamstress lays out a pair of tops matching the bard's query.

Attachments:
red.jpg
red.jpg [ 31.69 KiB | Viewed 927 times ]
green.jpg
green.jpg [ 31.27 KiB | Viewed 927 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:52 am 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

“A discount? Oh no I’m worried you’ll realise you’ve undercharged me and I will have to pay more!” Mira giggles still somewhat in awe of the woman’s work. “I know of Ladies who would actually fight over who got something like this first.”

“Wait? I can try it on? Marie ohhhh I could kiss you.” Hugging her tighter she hands Elsa her blade, “I get to try the dress on!” She giggles to the Halfing, “Isn’t it just amazing..” Moving behind the screen so she is hidden from the main shop she pauses, instead of making anything awkward she strips without hesitating and raises her arms, glad that for once she had chosen to wear something beneath.

“Of course, I imagine you hear and see all sorts, a situation like this leaves you open, and so.. And besides Good Dressmakers are hard to find.” Slipping the dress over her head she marvels as the soft fabric drapes over her skin, hugging every curve. “It feels wonderful, I’ve never owned anything quite this good in my whole life.” Stepping forward, the dress parting to reveal her legs one at a time, the silk flowing over her legs like soft water.. “It’s perfect, and it doesn’t make my bust look too big!”

Working around Marie she ran her hands over both bodices, tapping the red with a finger she nods to herself, “This one, I love the way it curves accenting everything.” An unexpected shiver ran through her body as she imagined something for a moment before Marie spins her round to adjust the rear.

“Elsa, be honest. Do I look ok?” She asks almost retorically, showing a little leg.

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Getting a reputation)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Killing Nisserrr [Goblins])

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:19 am 
King
King

Marie smiles at the comments and pinches and pins the dress in a couple of places just above the hips and at the small of the back. I'll leave you a little room to breathe, of course. she says slyly, But it hangs on you very well as it is. she nods, satisfied. I should be able to finish the minor adjustments by tomorrow morning. And you can borrow the red if you like; i'll just hold your gown hostage. she chuckles. Or the corset is for sale of course for three silver.

Elsa snaps out of her staring You look fantastic! I've never seen a dress so fine!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:20 pm 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

"Breathing helps." Mira chuckles and nudges the Dressmaker softly, "Tomorrow? That would be wonderful. Sadly, I won't be able to wear it for a little while." She sighs dreamily, "I can borrow it? Thats wonderful, you truly are the best!" Hugging her whilst avoiding the pins she considers the idea of buying the Corset... "I'll buy it, wear it tonight, then I'd like to leave a few things with you. If I may?"

"I think we need to get you something too.." She winks at the Halfling and turns back to Marie. "You'll come and watch me play tonight won't you?" Keeping her tone light she nudges Marie again, spinning one last time.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:50 pm 
King
King

Leave some things? Oh yes, you said you're traveling. Where is the wild gypsy life taking you off to now? she asks curiously. After Mira's response she smiles, Oh yes, I'd love to come see you play tonight!

Something for me? Elsa asks. Looking at the corset dubiously, What kind of ideas are you getting...

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:14 am 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

"To help a friend. Someone who needs my..our help. I can't refuse someone who needs it. They just have to ask." She speaks, carefully picking her words. "Anyway. I'd love you to be there too.. can you sing?" She ask with a sly wink. "Joke."

"Elsa, I know what you feel right in, and what you don't. You don't feel right shoving them out there, and that's fine.. you are a pretty summer dress girl.." stopping she breaks into a quiet song.

"If you're going to visit Hilldale
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to visit Hilldale
You're gonna meet some gentle people there
For those who come to visit Hilldale
Summertime will be a love-in there
In the streets of the village called Hilldale
Gentle people with flowers in their hair

Collecting a handful of magic from the air she forms it into a bunch of small daisies.. stepping towards the Cleric she slips three in her hair, before doing the same thing to Marie with a grin.

Cantrips [1d20] = 12

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:08 pm 
King
King

Marie gives her a sympathetic look. I know what you mean. Be careful with that, though. You can easily end up stretching yourself much too thin. The seamstress quirks a single eyebrow at the question until the bard admits the joke. She smiles wryly.

The two women smile as Mira puts flowers into their hair

====
[Lol. San francisco is it? ;) ]
ok, I think we need to get back to the plot a bit

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:19 am 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

“For a friend, even more so for a good one, I would stretch myself as far as I can.” Mira replies sombrely before perking up rapidly, “Right, we have work to do and things to organise.” Taking the Bodice in her arms she kisses Marie lightly on both cheeks, hugging her as tight as she will allow and spins on her heels.

“Onwards.” She giggles and slips her hand into Elsa’s smaller one.

—————

Outside she grins at Elsa, “I know it’s tough not knowing the Language here, I’ve decided to make it my task while we walk to this.. I have no idea what we will encounter, but while we walk, I’m teaching you the language. Deal?” Gripping her hand tightly she adds. “You have to take the small moments of joy where you get it, playing, singing, and fun times like just now, and the other night..” She grins. “I wonder if they are what makes things a worth doing.”

“Come, lets go.” And with that she walks back to the Inn.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:10 pm 
King
King

Marie hugs her back, You come see me when you get back in town, ok? she smiles and waves as the girls depart.

====

I could certainly use the help. Between you and Merrick, maybe we can pick up a little along the way. The cleric replies as they return to the inn.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:22 pm 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

"Then thats the plan, I hated that you couldnt understand Sabrina." She adds before pushing the inn door open, the bodice held tightly in her arms.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:34 pm 
King
King

Mira and Elsa return. Not long after the others filter back into the inn.

[Back to main, pls]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:27 am 
King
King

can i get 2 separate d20s from you please

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:31 am 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Simple [1d20] = 8
Simple [1d20] = 10

Middle of the road kind of dice rolls.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:27 am 
King
King

Mira earns 12 silver, 18 coppers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:32 pm 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

All good. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 539 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Advanced search