Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:40 am

Advanced search

Post subject: Re: Cladmont Goings - Tornak and Adrik
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:03 pm 
Merchant
Merchant

"Tornak, I suggest you welcome Renwick. The more we have in our mission the better."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:38 pm 
Marshall
Marshall

"You may be correct Adrik, though that would depend upon the mission itself." Tornak addresses Renwick "Forgive my rudeness, no offense was intended. Welcome Renwick to this little party, I hope I do not disappoint. I shall be glad to have both of you join me, I do not particularly like being exposed when it comes to a fight. The more in front of me the better eh?" He smiles an extremely toothy grin at the last sentence. "Let me go inform my contact that there shall be 3 at this meeting rather than just one. I'll be right back." Tornak will check and see if the can spot the fellow he first played darts with. If he does, he wanders over to him and inform him of the change in numbers.

OOC - what race is Renwick? You never mentioned when he introduced himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:15 pm 
Duke
Duke

"Oh don't you worry about somone being in front of you. I will be a door that stops the flow of anything that can mean harm."

======================
Renwick is part of the all halfling crew that was at the bar. Adrik looks like he belongs to the crew as well.

Renwick also looks quite burly, where Halflings are usually a bit chubby, he is hard and lean.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:55 pm 
Marshall
Marshall

Does Tornak have any luck spotting Jack? Perception(0): [1d20] = 17 In case you want it.

If not, Tornak will attempt to get to know the others over the meal while he waits for the meeting. "All the better for having you along then Renwick. Sailors by the look of you eh? You have any stories of daring from the seas you want to share?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:07 pm 
Duke
Duke

Yes no skill needed to find Jack, he is sitting drinking at the bar, watching your trio talking and socializing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:51 pm 
Marshall
Marshall

Since he sees Jack, Tornak will let the others at his table know he will see a man about a thing, but be right back. "My apologies gentlemen, I need to discuss the altered arrangements to our soon to be meeting with my contact. I shall be right back." Tornak heads over to Jack and explains that he would like to bring his two companions to the meeting if possible. "My two friends back at the table" Tornak gestures in the direction of the two halflings he had just left, "are keen on acquiring some work as well. Will your contact be amenable to adding them to this meeting?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:20 pm 
Duke
Duke

"I reckon he will welcome them as well. Got some bodies to guard."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:53 pm 
Marshall
Marshall

"Good to know. I won't ask on the nature of these bodies, I shall leave that for the meeting. Thank you for your time." Tornak heads back to the table he was sharing with the halflings. "The 2 of you are good to acompany me to the meeting. Some sort of guard work for some bodies is all I know."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:54 pm 
Merchant
Merchant

"Doesn't sound to difficult."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:19 am 
Marshall
Marshall

Depends on the bodies. No use speculating, we shall find out soon enough. You mentioned losing your cool earlier Renwick, you going to have a problem with guard duty?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:26 am 
Duke
Duke

"Only if someone starts beating on me or my mark."

He looks around.

"I can keep it under control, but if it comes physical blows I tend to over do it a bit."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:10 am 
Duke
Duke

The next 20 minute go by fairly uneventfully. Renwick uses his winnings to supply the crew with drinks, which inspires several games of chance and darts.

A mountain of a dwarf walks in. At 5 feet he seems impossibly tall for a Dwarf. He walks to Jack, who looks who looks very pleased with himself. He will point to the group and the Dwarf walks over.

"Well met. My name is Yongoth, and I represent house Onyxarm. We require some extra muscle for an up coming meeting. Pay is 1GP per day meals and beds provided."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:42 am 
Merchant
Merchant

"I'm in. Can you tell us a little more about the first job?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:06 am 
Duke
Duke

"First job? Do you mean to assume we will hire you again? I guess you will have something to prove." Yongoth smiles a very small smile hardly visible in his beard.

A gold a day, and we get fed! You could dress me as Sally, and put me on deck for that kind of money!"

The Dwarf will look at the lanky Goblin.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:41 pm 
Marshall
Marshall

Well met Yongoth. Tornak inclines his head in respect towards the large dwarf. Muscle for a meeting eh? I am sure we could accommodate that. It was mentioned that it would be guard work so I presume no Tornak hesitates a second before continuing intentional removals will be necessary at this meeting? The question comes across without any inflection as to whether an answer either way would disturb the goblin.

Advanced search