Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Advanced search

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
 Post subject: Re: ** Part I: Fire and Ash **
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:45 am 
Freeman
Freeman

"Shall we go somewhere more private my dear sweet vixen?" Whisper asked of the beauty who found him to be so irresistible. The mage cared not for responsibilities at that moment, getting to know the pleasures of this gorgeous woman was the only thing that mattered in the world.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:49 am 
Marshall
Marshall

The woman giggled an unearthly squeal that sounded melodious, and she started inserting flowers into Whisper's hair, 'Oh you mortals, always seeking the seclusion of your shelters, so estranged to nature's magnificent splendors' she mutters, then said 'so, you've come back to me, come let us go as you wisely suggested, fore your boon companions come to take you away from me my love. I see you have many beautiful friends, they might get envious of me of course'

The dryad begins leading Whisper deeper into the woods, a trail of birds of many species perches on her delicate shoulders, 'what on earth were you doing out here in the elf lands, my sweet slave?' she asked, 'you must have fallen deeply in love with me and couldn't live another day longer, is that true?'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:21 am 
Freeman
Freeman

"You have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, how is it that such beauty can be found out in these dangerous wilds? Oddly if it wasn't for the vile drow that defile your lands and took captives back to the Heart ruins I may have never found my heart's true love. Let the others deal with them while you and I get to know each other better." Whisper raised his eyebrows mischievously.

Whisper awkwardly(low DEX) tries to go in for a big old wet open mouth kiss.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72

Advanced search