Lurkers must sign up now to visit our additional forums. Please register today and enjoy our endless banter. Instant access as of March 2019!

Items Question

Forum for our dedicated NWN server. Server IP and instructions all within these topics.

Moderators: Cole, Stik

Baelran
Peasant
Peasant

Items Question

Post#1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:30 am

Hello Again,

Was wondering more about the server and crafting really trying to plan out my first toon In Arkuth Most likely a Paladin of some sorts was wondering about the lvl of enhancements that can be put on gear is is possible to get to +20 gear through crafting or play as well as putting abilities and such on items like blind fight or ambidexterity. I'm just curious and dont know all the systems in play I just thought I read somewhere that if its possible in NWN it can be done on this server And i know some PW are extremely modded for high Magic. I also read this server is M-Magic but didnt know if that's just average gear and has nothing to do with high end. I'm also curious about the 40+ game. Can someone give me more incite on that I'M extremely curious about Arkuth and would just like a better understanding of what I have to look forward to.

Baelran :orc:

Baelran
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Items Question

Post#2 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:38 am

Also would love to be able to put abilities like Chain lightining on my sword, because you know Paladin and stuff hahaha.