Lurkers must sign up now to visit our additional forums. Please register today and enjoy our endless banter. Instant access as of March 2019!

QUEST LIST (For Arkuth PW)

Forum for our dedicated NWN server. Server IP and instructions all within these topics.

Moderators: Cole, Stik

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Knight
Knight

QUEST LIST (For Arkuth PW)

Post#1 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:13 pm

So I think it might be of interest for those starting out or those who can't possibly locate all the quests in the world to see a detailed list. I can't remember them all myself.. so I'm going to allow everyone who plays to post Quests here ;)

I'll keep a list at the top of this topic :)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons

JadedDM
Merchant
Merchant

Re: QUEST LIST (For Arkuth PW)

Post#2 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:46 pm

One of these days you might just have to set up a wiki.

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Knight
Knight

Post#3 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:04 am

I hate how a wiki parses and uses formatting. It's wayyyy to slow to enter data and is not admin friendly. Yet, I should mention we already have a blogger that may be the perfect place (it's wiki like)

http://www.padnd.com/blogs/

but, I still can't add data quickly. These forums are much much faster and ALL of our users see it on the homepage and in the recent topics. However I do get what you're getting at. Hell if some of the other PW's need wiki's, we are surely past that then. I think the thing we need most is a HUGE map with points of interest...

Are you willing to take on a Wiki or some sort of project Jaded to help out? I simply don't have time between coding, family and work :(

I did start a Trello board though, just trying to figure out how to use it effectively
https://trello.com/b/EZbSkhHb/arkuth-pw-nwn

JadedDM
Merchant
Merchant

Post#4 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:36 pm

I'm afraid I have no experience whatsoever in running a wiki. I've never even edited one before as a regular member.

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Knight
Knight

Post#5 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:41 pm

So I have looked around and have noticed that you are indeed right Jaded... most of the larger/more popular realms offer a wiki. I may have to delve into that in the future depending on user requests. I've had quite a few guys now ask me for more info on the realm on redit, the server itself and via nwvault.