Lurkers must sign up now to visit our additional forums. Please register today and enjoy our endless banter. Instant access as of March 2019!

Looking For Blogger(s) - PADnD Blog

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Cole, Stik

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Knight
Knight

Looking For Blogger(s) - PADnD Blog

Post#1 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:25 am

Well I figured I'd take a stab in the dark here and see if anyone wanted to take over the PADnD official Blog, which hasn't had an update in eons. I simply don't have time, but it is fully set up and ready to go for anyone that has the time and imagination to post blogs (new creatures, dnd stories ... hell whatever you want).

If I can't find some willing folks, I'm going to remove it from the site completely. I do see some of you guys posting your worlds / entries here on the forums... so If you want your very own blog to post away on, let me know... I'll give you full control ;)

Cheers

Cole
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons

rredmond
Peddler
Peddler

Re: Looking For Blogger(s) - PADnD Blog

Post#2 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:17 pm

Not having the time either, :) , but can the blog highlight some of the busier threads maybe? Automatically I mean. I don't know if that's too much of a PITA or not to set up too. But figured I'd throw it out there just in case. There are very few forums with blogs attached, figured you wouldn't want to lose that aspect of the forums. I'm guessing it would be too much trouble for sure to just have guest bloggers from the forums; a different author every week? While I couldn't manage the blog, I could probably manage an article every couple of months. And maybe would have been able to post something about the Jim Kramer Benefit Fanzine or the like. Good luck with whatever you decide Cole!
--Ron--

Jim Kramer Fund Raiser - please share!
[url=www.drivethrurpg.com/product/288750/Saving-Throw-fundraiser-fanzine-for-James-D-Kramer]Jim Kramer Fund Raiser - please share![/url]