Lurkers must sign up now to visit our additional forums. Please register today and enjoy our endless banter. Instant access as of March 2019!

Who uses 'gaming paper'?

Discuss any non D&D roleplaying topics here.

Moderators: Stik, Brightmantle

garhkal
Baronet
Baronet

Re: Who uses 'gaming paper'?

Post#31 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:38 pm

Halaster-Blackcloak wrote:Well color me shocked! Good customer service for a change! I got an email the following day (after I emailed Gaming Paper) and they offered to send me not one, but FOUR free rolls of mapping paper to make up for the inconvenience! 8O :) :thumbs: I think the rolls are going to work fine. I can't imagine they won't.

This is in stark contrast to the idiot I had to deal with at Verizon today. I had to call about problems with the signal. I told him I was in Chicago. He asked me (I sh*t you not!) - "Could there be any mountain ranges blocking your signal?". 8O :roll:

I asked him - "Do you live in the United States?"

He said yes.

I asked him if he graduated grade school.

He said yes.

I told him in as nasty a manner as possible (the cuss filters would delete it all out if I posted here) just what a stupid idiot he was and hung up on him.

I mean...really? A mountain range? In Chicago? Isn't that like 3rd grade geography?

Had a similar idiot once when I ordered some vitamins from California. The woman asked me if Chicago was on the west cost. I said..."Ummm. No."
She then asked - "East coast?".
I said - "You're getting warmer honey. Are you American? Do you live here?"
She said yes, but that she "Wasn't very good with geology".

Geology. :roll:

I said to her: "Can you just read my shipping address back to me? I want to make sure it's going to actually get delivered."

:roll:

WOW.. Talk about two total idiots.. I'm surprised they even got hired with that level of idiocy..

Billy_Buttcheese
Peddler
Peddler

Re: Who uses 'gaming paper'?

Post#32 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:39 pm

It's an indictment of our education system. Instead of teaching the fundamentals we're concentrating more on being sensitive and that everyone's a "winner"!!!

Getting waaaaay off track here...